Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 415 Various Vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy through National Defence Academy (NDA)& Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2018 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Eligible Aspirants can apply online from 15-01-2018 to 05-02-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination||415||Applicant should born not earlier than 02-07-1999 and not later than 01-07-2002.||Refer advt. document.|
Required Education Qualification:
- 12th class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equal examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for National Defence Academy.
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equal with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Naval Academy.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for Female/ SC/ ST Aspirants.
- Rs.100/- for all other aspirants.
- Fee can pay by cash, online & net banking mode. For detailed information refer notification document.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Candidates should have valid and active Email id.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
- Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 05-02-2018.