Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Medical Officer (MO), Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Chemist, Deputy Director vacancies on contract, temporary basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply online on before 01-02-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor||02||Upper age limit is 43 years.||Rs.15, 600-39,100 with Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-|
|2||Chemist||03||Upper age limit is 35 years.||Pay Scale as per 7th CPC Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500/-)|
|3||Deputy Director||01||Upper age limit is 40 years.||PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-|
|4||Scientist-‘B’||06||Upper age limit is 35 years.||Pay Scale as per 7th CPC: Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500/-)|
|5||Medical Officer||11||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956). (ii) Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Super-speciality mentioned in Section A of the Schedule-VI i.e. Magister of Chirurguie (Pediatric Surgery) for Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Posts.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Chemist Posts.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in any of these Subjects History/ Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/ or Law or equal for Deputy Director Posts.
- Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering or equal for Scientist-‘B’ Posts.
- Medical qualifications included in the first or the second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completed of Compulsory Rotating in Internship for Medical Officer Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Aspirants.
- Rs.25/- for all other aspirants.
- Fee can be submitted in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through upsconline.nic.in and send the printed copy of application with needed documents.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 01-02-2018.