Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Marketing Officer, Asst Director, AEE & Lecturer vacancies. Eligible Aspirants can apply online on before 17-05-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Marketing Officer||28||Upper age limit is 30 Years as on 17-05-2018.||Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.|
|2||Assistant Director||3||Upper age limit is 35 Years as on 17-05-2018.||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.|
|3||Assistant Executive Engineer||4||Level-10 in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC.|
|4||Lecturer||36||PB of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with AGP of 5400/- for persons with B.E. /B.Tech. qualification. PB of Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP of Rs. 6000/- for persons with M.Tech Qualification in appropriate branch/ discipline.|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany OR Agricultural Economics OR Agricultural Marketing OR Economics OR Commerce with Economics from a recognized University. (b) Two years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing. OR Diploma in Marketing Management awarded by the Indian Institute of Food Technology or any other recognized university/institute or equal for Marketing Officer Posts.
- V. Sc or B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree from a recognized University or equivalent as mentioned in Schedule I or Schedule II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984). (ii) M.V. Sc in Medicine or Virology or Pathology or Bacteriology or Microbiology or Immunology or Parasitology or Veterinary Public Health from a recognized University or equal. (iii) Should be registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council for Assistant Director Posts.
- EDUCATIONAL: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. Section A & B of the Institution of Engineers (India). (B) EXPERIENCE: Two years experience in supervisory capacity in Design, maintenance, and construction of structural and reinforced concrete works for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Chemical Engineering with first class or equal from a recognized University/Institute. If a candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First class or equal is necessary at Bachelor’s or Master’s level for Lecturer Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- Rs.25/- for GEN category aspirants.
- Aspirants can pay the Fee through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by Cash/ Net Banking facility of the SBI/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 17-05-2018.