Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 782 Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018. Eligible Indian Nationals Aspirants can apply online on from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2018||782||Age between 21-32 years as on 01-08-2018.||Refer Advt. document given below.|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Have degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equal qualification.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability Aspirants.
- Rs.100/- for all other Aspirants.
- Cash Mode - Aspirants need to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI.
- Net Banking Mode - Aspirants need to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Online Mode - Aspirants need to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying aspirants have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
- Aspirantsshould have valid and active Email id.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- System will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
- Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
- Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
- Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 06-03-2018.