Ministry of Defence, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Assistant Chemist, Aeronautical Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) & Other vacancies on the permanent basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply online before on 15-02-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commissioner||01||Upper age limit is 40 years.||Rs.15600-391,00/- + Rs. 6,600/- (Grade Pay)|
|2||Aeronautical Officer||12||Upper age limit is 35 years.||Level-10 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC).|
|3||Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical)||02||As per 7th CPC Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500)|
|4||Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive)||02||Upper age limit is 30 years.||Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-|
|5||Assistant Chemist||11||As per 7th CPC Level - 8 (Rs. 47,600 - 1,51,100/-)|
Note: Age Relaxation is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST as per rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Master Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Extension/ Agronomy/ Entomology/ Nematology/ Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Agriculture Botany/ Plant Biotechnology/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Seed Science and Technology/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry for Assistant Commissioner Posts.
- Degree in Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university for Aeronautical Officer Posts.
- Master degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical) Posts.
- For remaining two posts please refer advt. document.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Aspirants.
- Rs.25/- for all other aspirants.
- The fee can be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through upsconline.nic.in. After submission of, they have to submit the printout of online application by post or by hand to the Commission.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Click on ”New Registration”, if new user.
- Click on “Already Registered”, if already registered candidates.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 15-02-2018.