Union Public Service Commission (UPSC Jobs) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Research Officer (Language/ Linguist), Deputy Director (Medical), Research Officer/ Planning Officer, Deputy Director (ER) vacancies on temporary, contract basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply online on or before 14-12-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Research Officer (Language/ Linguist)||01||40 years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400|
|2||Deputy Director (Medical)||01||43 years||Rs.67,700- 2,08,700/-)|
|3||Research Officer/Planning Officer||01||30 years||Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) + Rs.4600/-(G.P) (pre-revised). Rs.44900 (Level 7).|
|4||Deputy Director (ER)||01||45 years||PB-3 [Rs.15600-39100] with GP. Rs. 6600/-|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Linguistics for Research Officer (Language/ Linguist) Posts.
- Have Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the said Act for Deputy Director (Medical) Posts.
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education or equal for Research Officer/Planning Officer Posts.
- Masters’ Degree in Political Science/ History/ Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics for Deputy Director (ER) Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Aspirants.
- 25/- is applicable on others.
- Fee can be paid by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through upsconline.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply - 14-12-2017.