University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS Dharwad ), Dharwad is inviting eligible persons for walk-in interview forSenior Research Fellow & Project Asst vacancies on the temporary basis for the project entitled “Support for improved programme Integration in rainfed areas in Gadag, Koppal & Vijayapura Districts”. Eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview on 20-11-2017 at 11:00 AM. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02||Upper age limit is 35 years for Men (SRF), 40 years for Women (SRF).||Rs.25000/- per month.|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (Socio-Economics)||01||Rs.25000/- per month.|
|3||Project Assistant||02||NA||Rs.18000/- per month.|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Tech. in Agri.Engg./ M.Sc. (Agri) in Soil Science/ Agronomy for Senior Research Fellow Posts.
- Post Graduation in Agril. Economics for Senior Research Fellow (Socio-Economics) Posts.
- Bachelor Degree from Agricultural University or Science Degree with Chemistry for Project Assistant Posts.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & Eligible aspirant can attend walk-in-interview at Dean (Agriculture), University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Dharwad. Those aspirants are attending walking interview they need to bring original documents & xerox copies of the same at the walk-in interview.
- Dean (Agriculture), University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Dharwad.
Last Date for Application Submission or Walk-in Interview Date:
- Date & Time of Interview - 20-11-2017 at 11:00 AM.