Punjab Public Service Commission (Punjab PSC), Patiala is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 306 Medical Officer (General) Vacancies in Health and Family Welfare Department. Eligible Aspirants can apply online on before 13-03-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Officer (General)||306||Age 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2018.||Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.Required Education Qualification:
- MBBS, Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India, Knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Matriculation Standard or its equal.
About Application Fee:
- 500/- (Online Application charges) for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State, Ex-Servicemen, All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab), Physically Handicapped aspirants of Punjab State only by any Branch of State Bank of India.
About Examination Fee:
- 625/- for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Class Aspirants.
- 2500/- for All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, Punjab Aspirants.
- 1250/- for Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only Aspirants.
- No fee for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only by any Branch of State Bank of India.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through ppsc.gov.in. After submission of online application they need to send hard copy of submitted application to the Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala. Aspirants have to send self attested copies of relevant certificates mentioned with application form.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidate should have valid ID & contact no.
- Log in through the website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on Open Advt & Select desired post.
- Read instructions carefully & click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of application for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 13-03-2018.
- Last Date for depositing Online Application Fee - 20-03-2018.