National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for R&D Scientist (Project), Neuro psychologist (Project) vacancies. Eligible Aspirants can apply before 28-11-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||R&D Scientist (Project)||01||Upper age limit is 35 years.||Rs. 45,000/- p.m. (consolidated)|
|2||Neuro psychologist (Project)||01||NA|
Required Education Qualification:
- Tech./ M.E. (Electrical/ Electronic/ Computer) or Ph. D. in Physics with minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards for R&D Scientist (Project) Posts.
- Phil. (Psychology) or M.A/ M.Sc in Psychology (with 02 years Clinical experience) with minimum 55% marks from matriculation onwards for Neuro psychologist (Project) Posts.
Application Submission Process:
- Suitable & Eligible aspirant can send application to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar-122 051, Gurgaon, Haryana. Aspirants have to send bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience with application form.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply - 28-11-2017.
Notification Document / Application Forms:
- Recruitment Notification Document & Application Form for 1st Post
- Recruitment Notification Document & Application Form for 2nd Post