Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC Jobs), Aizawl is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 100 Primary School Teacher vacancies. Eligible Aspirants can apply before 28-12-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Primary School Teacher||100||Age between 18-35 years as on 28-12-2017.||Trained Graduate: PB-2, Rs.9,300 - 34,800+ 4,600 GP Trained Under Graduate: PB-2, Rs..9,300 - 34,800+ 4,200 GP|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Possess HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognized University and approved by NCTE or HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognized by RCI, Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I), Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard, For Nepali/ Gorkha Primary School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level with Computer Proficiency.
About Application / Examination fee:
- Rs.320/- for General Aspirants.
- Rs.270/- for SC/ ST Aspirants.
- The fee should be in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Treasury challan in favor of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application to the Joint Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission, Aizawl. Aspirants have to send copies of IPO/ Treasury Challan Receipt and relevant documents with application form.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply - 28-12-2017.