CSIR -Institute of Himalayan BioResource Technology (IHBT) is inviting eligible persons for walk-in interview for Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant Level II vacancies for various projects purely on temporary basis. Eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview on 14-12-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01||Upper age limit is 32 years as on 14-12-2017.||Refer advt. the document is given below.|
|2||Project Assistant Level II||01||Upper age limit is 30 years as on 14-12-2017.|
|3||Project Assistant Level II||02|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Sc in Biotechnology/ Plant Science with 55% marks for Senior Research Fellow Posts.
- MBA with 55% marks after first class B.Sc in (Science) for Project Assistant Level II Posts.
- Sc in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Genetics/ Plant Pathology/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Science/ Life Sciences with 55% marks for Project Assistant Level II Posts.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & Eligible aspirant can attend walk-in-interview at CSIR- IHBT, Palampur (HP). Those aspirants are attending walking interview they need to bring attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualification, experience, reserved category, and application form at the time of interview.
- CSIR- IHBT, Palampur (HP).
Last Date for Application Submission or Walk-in Interview Date:
- Date & Time of Interview - 14-12-2017 at 09:30 AM.