Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, District- Dantewada is inviting eligible persons for walk-in interview for Lab Technician & Feeding Demonstrator vacancies on contract basis under National Health Mission (NHM). Eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview on 14-11-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Feeding Demonstrator||01||Between 18 to 64 years as on 01-01-2017.||Rs.10000/- per month.|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Sc. Home Science for Feeding Demonstrator Posts.
- DMLT or BMLT Course or passed Paramedical course in Pathology with Registration in CG paramedical council for Lab Technician Posts.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- 350/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Female Aspirants.
- 650/- for Others (UR/ OBC) Aspirants.
- Demand draft by Nationalized Bank in favor of “District Health Society, Dantewada”.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & Eligible aspirant can attend walk-in-interview at Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, Dantewada. Those aspirants are attending walking interview they need to bring original certificates of residence, caste, employment registration, physical efficiency, date of birth & Experience certificates at the time of walk-in interview.
- Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, Dantewada.
Last Date for Application Submission or Walk-in Interview Date:
- Date & Time of Interview - 14-11-2017 at 10:30 AM.