Office of the Chief District Medical Officer (CDMO), Angul is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 34 Pharmacist, Attendant & Other vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply before 16-12-2017. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Pharmacist||07||Age between 21-32 years as on 29-11-2017.||Rs.9500/- per month|
|2||Jr. Laboratory Technician||05|
|4||Attendant||19||Rs.8070/- Per month|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Passed +2 Science examinations under council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equal and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3(Three) Medical Colleges and Hospitals of the State/ Any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE & Examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board for Pharmacist Posts.
- Passed +2 Science examination under council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha/equal and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the 3(Three) Medical College and Hospitals of the State/Any other private institutions recognized by Govt of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education for Jr. Laboratory Technician Posts.
- Passed +2 Science examination under council of Higher Secondary Education Odisha or equal course and passed Diploma in Medical Radiatoin Technology from any of the 3(Three) Medical College and Hospitals of the State or any other private institutions recognized by Government of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education for Jr. Radiographer Posts.
- For remaining posts please refer advt. document.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application to the Chief District Medical Officer, Angul. Aspirants have to send all needed documents with application form.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply - 16-12-2017.