High Court, Bombay (Bombay High court Jobs) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for Judge Vacancies in Family Court in the State of Maharashtra on ad-hoc and temporary basis. Eligible Aspirants can apply online before 05-01-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Family Court||14||Upper age limit is 35 years as on 05-01-2018.||Rs.51550 123058930138063070+ dearness allowance and other allowances|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Post Graduation in Law with specialization in personal Law, Post Graduation degree in the social science such as Master of Social Welfare, Sociology, Psychology/ Philosophy with a degree in Law with related experience.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- 1,000/ for General category aspirants.
- 500/ for Backward Class aspirants.
- Demand draft payable at par at Bombay in favor of “Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, H.C.A.S., Bombay”.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Send hard copy to the office of the Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai – 400032 in applications, annexure duly typewritten, containing the information regarding Clause No. 24 and 25, demand draft.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before Applying, candidates should have scanned a photograph and signature.
- Log on to the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Select the desired post & click on Apply online.
- Log in your self, fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online- 16-01-2018.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of Online Applications - 16-01-2018.