Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) is inviting applications from eligible peoples for 1669 Driver Constable & Fireman Driver vacancies in Bihar Fire Services. Eligible Aspirants can apply online from 21-02-2018 to 23-03-2018. To know about the selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Salary / Pay Scale|
|1||Driver Constable||700||Age between 18 – 25 years for General (Unreserved) Male & Female, 27 years for BC/ EBC Male candidates, General (Unreserved), 28 years for BC & EBC category of Female, 30 years for SC/ ST candidates of Male & Female as on 01-01-2018.||Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.2000|
Note: Age Relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government rules.
Required Education Qualification:
- Intermediate (10+2)/ equal with LMV/ HMV Driving License.
About Application / Examination Fee:
- Rs.112/- for SC/ ST aspirants.
- Rs.450/- for BC/ EBC/ General (Unreserved) Candidates of Male & Female aspirants.
- Fee can be pay through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
Application Submission Process:
- The suitable & eligible aspirant can send the application with online mode through csbc.bih.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates log on the website www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for the post of Driver Constable and Fireman Driver”.
- Again click on Apply for Post of Driver Constable and Fireman Driver.
- Read all instructions & Click on login Registered User
- If new user Register their self by clicking New Registration
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission:
- Last Date to Apply Online - 23-03-2018.