Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification 2017
Supreme Court of India Jobs 2017 Apply for Junior Court Assistant Posts
Supreme Court of India
asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of 57 Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) vacancies. Suitable peoples can apply online 11-02-2017 to 10-03-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||57||Between 18 – 27 years as on 01-12-2016.||Basic Pay of
Note: Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University with typing & computer operation knowledge.
Application Fee Details:
- 300/- plus bank charges for General/ OBC candidates.
- 150/- plus bank charges for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman/ PH Candidates.
- Fee payment can be made through online mode.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send application with online method through sci.nic.in.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & passward
- Candidates log on the website www.sci.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment —–> “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Assistants’ Examination-2016″.
- Read all instructions & fill all the details
- Check once before submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 10-03-2017.
Documents & Application Form: