SSB Recruitment Notification May 2017
SSB Jobs 2017 Apply for 355 Constable (under Sports Quota) Posts
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
, New Delhi 355 Constable (General Duty) vacancies under Sports Quota for disciplines of Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross- Country, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight- lifting, Gymnastics, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepaktakraw, Shooting (Sports), Equestrian and Cycling. Suitable peoples can apply within 30 days from date of advt & 45 days for remote areas. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1.||Constable (General Duty) under Sports Quota||355||Between 18 to 23 years.||Level-3 Rs.21700/- per month|
Note: Age Relaxation of 5 years for UR, 10 years for SC/ ST, 08 years for OBC candidates & others admissible as per Govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Matriculation or its equal from a recognized board.
- Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable)
- Fee can be paid in the form of IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque i.e. IPO should be prepared in favor of in favor of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at New Delhi & Demand Draft / Banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of Accounts Officer, FHQ, SSB, New Delhi payable at State Bank of India, R.K. Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076).
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send application to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr., Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi -110066. Candidates who are applying for these posts they have to send application form with with self attested photocopies of age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, Bonafide/ Domicile/ Permanent residence certificate, Two self-attested recent passport size photographs, Two self-addressed envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs. 25/- affixed in & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application For The Post Of Constable (GD) Under Sports Quota – 2016-17.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – Within 30 days from date of advt (Date of Advt: 06-05-2017 to 12-05-2017.).
- Last Date to Apply (Remote Areas) - Within 45 days from date of advt.
Documents & Application Form: