NIIST Recruitment Notification 2017
NIIST Jobs 2017 Apply for 18 Sr, Principal & Scientist Posts
CSIR-National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Scientist, Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist vacancies. Suitable peoples can apply online before 28-02-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|2||Senior Scientist||02||37 years||₹78202/-|
|3||Principal Scientist||04||45 years||₹120034/-|
Note: Age Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per government norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- B Tech/ BE and M Tech/ ME in relevant discipline or M.E/ M.Tech in relevant discipline or Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Synthetic Organic Chemistry for 1st Post.
- D. in Chemistry for 2nd Post.
- D. in Chemistry/ Process Metallurgy/ Natural products Chemistry or M.Sc in Life Science/ Biochemistry and Ph.D in Molecular cell biology for 3rd Post.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs.500/- through Net Banking to the account of Director, NIIST (CSIR), Trivandrum, A/c no 67047723825, State Bank of Travancore, IFSC Code SBTR0000030, MICR No. 695009035.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send application with online method through niist.res.in. After submission of online application they have to send hard copy of submitted application to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-NIIST, Industrial Estate P.O, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram-695019, Kerala. They have to send all self attested copies of certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications, caste certificate, if applicable, and proof of application fee with application fee.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Login through the website “www.niist.res.in”.
- Click on Advertisement & click on Click here to apply online.
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
- Take printout of application for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 28-02-2017.
Documents & Application Form: