NBCC Recruitment Notification 2017
NBCC Jobs 2017 Apply for Management Trainee Posts Online Application Form
Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited
asked for applications from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Management Trainee vacancies. Suitable peoples can apply online between from 06-05-2017 to 05-06-2017. To know about selection process, pay scale & age details etc see below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
Civil: 09 Posts
Electrical (UR): 03 Posts||12||29 years as on closing date of online application.||Rs. 16400-40500 (E-1)|
Note: Age Relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen and OBC candidates as per govt. norms.
Required Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent for Civil Posts.
- Full time degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for Electrical Posts.
Application Fee Details:
- Rs.1000/- (non-refundable).
- No fee for Sc/ ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online using debit card/ credit card/ net-banking.
Know How to Apply:
- Suitable & Interested candidates may send application with online method through nbccindia.com.
How to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website “www.nbccindia.com”.
- Click on “HRM—>Careers@NBCC”.
- Select the desired post & click on it.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details & submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Application Closing Dates:
- Last Date to Apply – 05-06-2017.
Documents & Application Form: